What happens when you kill all 200 pigeons and perform all 50 stunts?

1. I'm going to replay the story mode when I'm done, so i'm not gonna find out.

User Info: aaronorel

aaronorel - 6 years ago
    2.5% What?

User Info: aaronorel

aaronorel - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Nothing happens, Shocked yep there are no spawns of weapons, A helicopter will spawn on a few places, The same which is standing on Airport, when you kill all 200 pigeons. A message will pop you've killed all infected flying rats in liberty city and there is no unlockable on stunt jumps

User Info: pakhair

pakhair - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. and forgot you'll achieve 2.5% for pigeons and 2.5% for Jumps (In completion stats)

User Info: pakhair

pakhair - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I read that an annihalator spawns on a police station roof

User Info: hardcoremember

hardcoremember - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I was wrong. It spawns on top of the MeTV building. It is located at star junction and it has a turntable on the side.

User Info: hardcoremember

hardcoremember - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. You get an Annihilator helicopter. It's on top of the MeTV Building at Star Junction. The miniguns are weak, so the chopper is pretty much useless. Too bad you don't get money, vehicles, weapons, etc.

After doing all stunt jumps will give you 2.5%

User Info: KingKool720

KingKool720 - 2 years ago 0 0