Question from goldensunfelix1

Why does my game shake?

Ok so I launch my gta 4 game and it runs smoothly at first, then after a little the screen starts to shake sideways and sometimes in and out. It can't be my computer because I have 4g ram, xfx geforce 9800 gt, and a core 2 quad, good power supply and etc. Note this only happens on gta4, not on other games like cod4or5 or fear 2

mattbazz asked for clarification:

I don't get it. Patch it, lower the settings to their lowest, and get back to me on the result

Answers

nintendo2guy answered:

Don't pirate the game or use cracks.
1 0

PN8 answered:

Only reason i know is about game not being original.
1 0

Sachi911 answered:

I had that prob too. But not anymore. Just skip the first video that plays whenever you begin the game or as soon as you start the game exit the game and run the game again. If didnt work track me and i'll track you then we'll start start takin
0 1

Parham66 answered:

You're using the pirated version with a bad crack. Go get the Razor1911 crack which works fine...Or buy the original game.
1 0