How do i get the gamepad to work?

1. Im using a topway tp-u530 n ive used it for gears of war n street fighter 4 recently but this game doesnt detect it at all. I even tried using the joytokey software but the thing stops working wen i start the game. Help plz?? realy wanna play this game with it

User Info: sohailtanvir

sohailtanvir - 7 years ago

1. My Xbox360 / Windows controller wouldn't work either (on my 6-month old HP HDX16, DualC 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, nvidia 9800M, PhysX on). I turned to the developer's site (www.forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay. php?s=c2ad1554c62151ad3191ddc097a8b909&f=270) and found an UNBELIEVABLE amount of information on the technical issues surrounding this game (and there are apparently LOTS).

What is currently (as of today ... who knows tomorrow : ) working for me is to turn on my controller (it's wireless) AFTER all the logo screens/drama and you see the "click to start" bat icon. That's the only way the game seems to recognize my controller. I started the game with BMLauncher.exe (and had to click 'ok' thru 3 error messages and another about video drivers not being current).

Check out the Eidos Forms on this game. You might find some very useful information.

I hope this helps.

User Info: djdanrobbins

djdanrobbins - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. u could get the xbox360 controller emulator.
    Dont remember the address but you can google it
    I used it for my logitech pad and it worked, maybe it'll work for urs

User Info: animekrazey

animekrazey - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. My Xbox360 / Windows controller wouldn't work either (on my 6-month old HP HDX16, DualC 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, nvidia 9800M, PhysX on). I turned to the developer's site (www.forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay. php?s=c2ad1554c62151ad3191ddc097a8b909&f=270) and found an UNBELIEVABLE amount of information on the technical issues surrounding this game (and there are apparently LOTS).

I hope this helps.

User Info: djdanrobbins

djdanrobbins - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Use the Xbox emulator 3.1.4(hope you got it already from google). you may need some remapping.

One brilliant suggestion: Crouching is tiring with usual controllers(especially non-xbox type controllers that dont have triggers). So enabling toggle crouch is a solution.
    1. download and run xpadder
    2. run batman launcher(if you played already, delete bmgame folder from My docs\eidos)
    3. click setup, and remap the keys, put toggle crouch to something like RCTRL or INS
    4. Run xpadder and create a new button for gamepad, map it to RCTRL or whatever you assigned
    5. you can actually map several keys to a single button(in game menu check controls "RT" for xbox controller)
    RT is default for crouch and others.
    6. go to xpadder and map other keys too(some trila and error will do)

User Info: jorjdboss

jorjdboss - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. For this game it is running sweet. I don't even my emulator. Try to update your Windows with the controller connected. Or just down load the drivers from Wi8ndows for the Xbox 360 Controller

User Info: silencexkillz

silencexkillz - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Download this file ,
    This works for the gampad which is not Xbox controller.

rapidshare.com/files/595085204/Batman_Gampad_fix.zip
    or
    www.megaupload.com/?d=RURK1HDZ

Just replace it in your game installed folder.

User Info: sankkey11

sankkey11 - 5 years ago 0 0