PLEASE HELP I bought the game off of steam THERES NO SOUND AND THE FIRST DOOR WONT OPEN?

1. Hi i actually did buy this game off of steam they were offering it for 25$ on steam.
    When it starts theres no sound at the tittle sequence or gameplay only during the cutscenes. Even with no sound when the Guards are wheeling the joker the second set of double doors wont open pls if anyone knows how to fix this PLEaSE HEEELP. I cant find any thing online telling me what i can do

User Info: kragen22000

kragen22000 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Hoping you already figured this out since you asked a year ago, but in general if you have problems on Steam, go to the Steam Library, Right Click on the game title and Verify local files to make sure nothing is corrupted. That's always the first thing to check.

User Info: lordcthulu

lordcthulu - 6 years ago 0 0