Question from kragen22000

PLEASE HELP I bought the game off of steam THERES NO SOUND AND THE FIRST DOOR WONT OPEN?

Hi i actually did buy this game off of steam they were offering it for 25$ on steam.
When it starts theres no sound at the tittle sequence or gameplay only during the cutscenes. Even with no sound when the Guards are wheeling the joker the second set of double doors wont open pls if anyone knows how to fix this PLEaSE HEEELP. I cant find any thing online telling me what i can do

Answers

lordcthulu answered:

Hoping you already figured this out since you asked a year ago, but in general if you have problems on Steam, go to the Steam Library, Right Click on the game title and Verify local files to make sure nothing is corrupted. That's always the first thing to check.
0 0

Crackling sound in cinematics and freeze? Open polim26
Open Grates? Open 101shazam
Why can't i start the game? Open adonisxace
Why does the game freeze? Open xmpyro77
Game is lagging for some reason, any help? Unanswered hiimnaom64