How do I conquer Czechoslovakia as Germany?

1. I'm playing Germany and the year is now 1938, September. The Anschluss of Austria event and the Munich Agreement event have passed, which now gives control over Austria and a part of Czechoslovakia. Now if I want to conquer Czechoslovakia, should I wait for an event(as in HoI2) or go ahead and attack them with my units?

Are there any such events for Germany after this?

User Info: sandyqbg

sandyqbg - 7 years ago
    some events as i know will appear only in the beginning
    i think if u are strong enough why not but did u attack France yet ?
    be careful the game is sooo open and it may change like i am playing Germany too and i have Usa as Axes member and have more than 35 country with me and the game had a bug " if u didn't install the new patch " that even if u have Usa in ur team Japan will attack but they fixed that

i need more details ...

User Info: bat4uo

bat4uo - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You should wait until about the beginning of 1939 to be given the even ( the end of czechoslovakia) at the diplomatic screen. After that, the molotov event, continue with danzig event, etc

User Info: andhikwak

andhikwak - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The best option is probably the event, as you do not actually have to fight, although Slovakia becomes a puppet, this isn't too bad. After the end of Czechoslovakia, Germany gets the Molotov rippentorp pact, claims on memel (gives you a Lithuanian port) and Danzig or War! (starts ww2 essentially)

User Info: barneycalhoun

barneycalhoun - 6 years ago 0 0