Question from shlozo7551

How do I get rid of police offenses?

Speeding offenses are not that much of a problem if you have a C-class truck, but when you get a B-class or an A-class it becomes very hard to not put the pedal to the metal. Please, does anybody know how I can get rid of those things, or at least the speeding offenses?

Answers

Napster06 answered:

Try and get to the desired speed limit, and switch on the cruise control by pressing C
0 0

carmichael1979 answered:

To remove the police completely, you need to hack a file so make a backup first.

Look for the config.cfg file in the My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator. Make a copy of this file as a backup then open the file in a text editor such as Textpad or Notepad. Look for the line "uset g_police "1" and change this to uset g_police "0". This should remove the police from the game. This also works in the UK and German Truck Simulators as well.
0 0

Why can't I view my mouse pointer on start up of the game? Open attard_brian
Is there free roam? Answered andy170886