Review by Ragvald

"Follow Annie down the Rabbit Hole to a land of good times."

League of Legends was a game I was quite cautious about playing. I watched a video and saw no reason this game could be fun! I was horribly wrong. I decided to give it a try one day and to no surprise it was just awful. Not really though, it was me who was just awful. I played a few games and slowly learned the mechanics and simple genius behind this game.

I discovered the wide assortment of play-styles from the many champions this game has which have five unique abilities each to the rune pages for extra abilities, the summoner spells which give you a little extra UMPH or even the masteries which can turn a could be bad game into a miracle on the internet. The sounds in this game are not good at all. The graphics seem like they are from 1990. If you're a Call of Duty hardcore online player you'll probably want to look another way. This game is for someone looking for fun in a skilled environment.

Chess is a game of strategy. If you enjoy a good game of chess you will most likely enjoy this. The game does not do superbly in certain function (Graphics, Sound, Etc) but it has a fantastic play-style to it. A wide assortment of choices. A good-bad community (Some people are rude beyond belief while some are nice beyond measure).

If you're looking for fun please come to our world. If you are hardcore you may fit in. If you are looking for 2030 graphics in 2010 with an amazing sound track this is not the place for you. This game does not have an extreme to the top play-style either. It is relaxing if you do not take it to seriously.

So to sum it all up. Graphics are bad. Sound is bad. The game is fun. The game is diverse. They release a new character every two weeks to keep you on your toes. If you are looking for a fun time-sink (Not really a sink if you're having fun) then this is the place to be. Come and join me and many others in the find world of League of Legends. A game for all who just want a good time. A game for chess players. A game for the average joe. A game for you and me. Welcome, to the League of Legends.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 01/05/11

Game Release: League of Legends (US, 10/27/09)