How do I solve 3 basement door puzzles?

1. Help, I'm stuck. Do I get to cottage on cliff first or fix well or basement doors first. Can't go any further.

User Info: mcffan

mcffan - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I think you want to solve the basement door puzzles first. When you solve the riddle of the middle door, you will encounter other puzzles which will yield the three marbles needed to solve the problem of the left door, (I think). I have the marbles, but I haven't attacked that left door, yet. Someone else suggested that the well is one of the last problems to solve.

User Info: Wrasfish

Wrasfish - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I solved the puzzle of the left door, and, while exploring what's beyond it, I found some typewriter keys. I suspect I'll have to find all the missing typewriter keys in order to solve the puzzle of the door on the right.

User Info: Wrasfish

Wrasfish - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Go here for a complete walkthrough: www.gamezebo.com/2008/11/27/mystery-case-files-return- ravenhearst-walkthrough-cheats-strategy-guide/ (just delete the space before the word "ravenhearst" to use it).

User Info: LukeInside

LukeInside - 11 months ago 0 0