Question from konishiwa

Where's Leonardo?

I stuck in find Leonardo House in quest Ace up my Sleeve, the map not shown legend where's Leonardo House, can you help me point where's the home with map picture of course!

PS :
- i play the copy
- sorry for my bad english!!

Answers

Phazon2000 answered:

It will be on the map as a marker. If it is in Florence you can fast travel there! One of the fast travel locations is right in front of his house. If in venice...well good luck.
0 0

mjyumping answered:

Look at the map it is indicated as L.
Leonardo will not be there soon he will be travelling with the flying carriage.
0 2

mjyumping answered:

I helped you. Maybe its time to help me, please respond to my question. Link: paste it in address bar
www.gamefaqs.com/pc/956857-assassins-creed-ii/answers?qid=188591
0 3

Ravnician answered:

It's a minor bug. Just exit to Windows and then re-enter the game. It worked for me. If it doesn't work try restarting your PC. If it's still happening it might be an issue with your copy, and you should take it where you bought it or get in touch with Ubisoft support (assuming your game is original).
1 0

PN8 answered:

I found his place without the map. When you look at the map some building will be different then the others in some way. You check them all if you have got nothing better to do. Or you can just google it and find a map of the game.
0 0

Is it possible to disarm yourself? Unanswered Daxter697
I can't launch AC2 why? Unanswered DA_CHIPS
sequel 14 as Desmond ...what to do???? Unanswered jinxd1
Dye Glitch... or not? Open oliver_chaplin
Where to view my achievements for AC2? Unanswered Miti00