Where's Leonardo?

1. I stuck in find Leonardo House in quest Ace up my Sleeve, the map not shown legend where's Leonardo House, can you help me point where's the home with map picture of course!

PS :
    - i play the copy
    - sorry for my bad english!!

User Info: konishiwa

konishiwa - 6 years ago

1. It's a minor bug. Just exit to Windows and then re-enter the game. It worked for me. If it doesn't work try restarting your PC. If it's still happening it might be an issue with your copy, and you should take it where you bought it or get in touch with Ubisoft support (assuming your game is original).

User Info: Ravnician

Ravnician - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It will be on the map as a marker. If it is in Florence you can fast travel there! One of the fast travel locations is right in front of his house. If in venice...well good luck.

User Info: Phazon2000

Phazon2000 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Look at the map it is indicated as L.
    Leonardo will not be there soon he will be travelling with the flying carriage.

User Info: mjyumping

mjyumping - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. I helped you. Maybe its time to help me, please respond to my question. Link: paste it in address bar
    www.gamefaqs.com/pc/956857-assassins-creed-ii/answers?qid=188591

User Info: mjyumping

mjyumping - 6 years ago 0 3
  4. I found his place without the map. When you look at the map some building will be different then the others in some way. You check them all if you have got nothing better to do. Or you can just google it and find a map of the game.

User Info: PN8

PN8 - 6 years ago 0 0