Question from jb-ace

Assassins creed 2 wall jump pc?

I cant do the wall jump thing for the last tomb you need to get the amour. i run up the wall, press shift + d to run up the wall and leap sideways but i just end up diving back into the water!! what buttons do i press to leap sideways with out diving backwards?

Answers

Udin_Petot answered:

Just keep trying, the same thing happened to me and my brother, we kept trying and (finally) made it.
0 0

k3v1n_0l1v3r answered:

You run through the wall then use 'leg' button symbol then the direction in the wall then u will made it
0 0

Arsenal-FC1 answered:

If you run into a wall Ezio will automatically run up the wall at the last second, just before he's about to drop down you press 'right mouse' (high profile), 'A' or 'D' (left or right) and 'Space' (feet key) all at the same time and he should pounce off the wall and go left or right. (depending on whether you pressed 'A' or 'D')

I hope this helped! :)
0 0

tomwalterarcher answered:

on the pc all u have to do is face the camera in the direction that u have to jump and then jump in the same way
(High profile)w+space
0 0

mannytex answered:

it's years later and i'm back playing creed 2 and the last tomb is still the best..but i've beaten it before using my keyboard..but, now that i'm back again, of course it's giving me grief.
BUT, the response from Arsenal..

IS DEFINITELY THE WAY TO GO...i almost got to the very end..then messed up.
if the noise bothers you, just turn it off and focus on what you're doing...if you can't get it after 1/2 hr, then just leave it for another day...frustration is your worst enemy...
i'm 60 years old and still a gamer and enjoy assassin's creed games....
enjoy!
Manny
0 0