Assassins creed 2 wall jump pc?

1. I cant do the wall jump thing for the last tomb you need to get the amour. i run up the wall, press shift + d to run up the wall and leap sideways but i just end up diving back into the water!! what buttons do i press to leap sideways with out diving backwards?

User Info: jb-ace

jb-ace - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Just keep trying, the same thing happened to me and my brother, we kept trying and (finally) made it.

User Info: Udin_Petot

Udin_Petot - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You run through the wall then use 'leg' button symbol then the direction in the wall then u will made it

User Info: k3v1n_0l1v3r

k3v1n_0l1v3r - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If you run into a wall Ezio will automatically run up the wall at the last second, just before he's about to drop down you press 'right mouse' (high profile), 'A' or 'D' (left or right) and 'Space' (feet key) all at the same time and he should pounce off the wall and go left or right. (depending on whether you pressed 'A' or 'D')

I hope this helped! :)

User Info: Arsenal-FC1

Arsenal-FC1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. on the pc all u have to do is face the camera in the direction that u have to jump and then jump in the same way
    (High profile)w+space

User Info: tomwalterarcher

tomwalterarcher - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. it's years later and i'm back playing creed 2 and the last tomb is still the best..but i've beaten it before using my keyboard..but, now that i'm back again, of course it's giving me grief.
    BUT, the response from Arsenal..
    If you run into a wall Ezio will automatically run up the wall at the last second, just before he's about to drop down you press 'right mouse' (high profile), 'A' or 'D' (left or right) and 'Space' (feet key) all at the same time and he should pounce off the wall and go left or right. (depending on whether you pressed 'A' or 'D')

IS DEFINITELY THE WAY TO GO...i almost got to the very end..then messed up.
    if the noise bothers you, just turn it off and focus on what you're doing...if you can't get it after 1/2 hr, then just leave it for another day...frustration is your worst enemy...
    i'm 60 years old and still a gamer and enjoy assassin's creed games....
    enjoy!
    Manny

User Info: mannytex

mannytex - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. It's very easy! Why will you press 'Shift+D'? You know how to jump, right? Just go to high profile and tap space. Press the following buttons one after another to jump correctly:

RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON(hold)+Hold the button for the Direction of the wall(A or D for going sideways, W for going up, S for back eject)+Tap SPACE BAR

And you'll perfectly make the jump, believe me. No mistake!!!

User Info: ayushdgupta02

ayushdgupta02 - 11 months ago 0 0