(Spoilers) Enchanted City help please?

1. How can I enter... more over.... find Technoititlan... ummm... I don't know if I spell it right. The Lost Aztecs Capital if I may note.
    I found only Inca Temple some where near Pearl Diver Village.

User Info: Gelisle

Gelisle - 7 years ago
    I can't find the totem in Fort-de-France dungeon you say at the end an I go there and I cant find it nor on the balcony upstairs nor downstairs can you be more specific

User Info: Sasha_2

Sasha_2 - 6 years ago
    I can find that 10 totem except totem 2 and 9, Can you help me to be more specific in that totem. please..

User Info: liberate9

liberate9 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. go to shores of mosquito on right side of world map...
    But before to enter city you need 10 different totems

User Info: ImperatorG

ImperatorG - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Tenochtitlan quest
    Go to Moskito Shore west of "Lake Texcoco". If you own the game legally, you should have a map of the caribbean.
    Meet the Spanish survivor and continue. When reaching the lake, Montezuma will have a chat with you.
    In order to disarm the fire trap, you need to find 2 totems (scene before lake texcoco: in the grass; Portobello outskirts: go left twice and look around) and place them near the dam or you need 1 totem in the water to the left of the dam. This totem is used on the other side of the dam, so use potions to survive the warm welcome.

Later you need to find 10 totems (Seaward, this is stupid, boring and repetitive. Are you working for EA?)

Totem 1: Bermuda, Broken washbasin - swim around the ship
    Totem 2: San Juan del Norte beach
    Totem 3: Marigot cave
    Totem 4: Port of Spain, random merchant
    Totem 5: Fort-de-France, Dungeon, at the end
    Totem 6: Tortuga, random merchant
    Totem 7: Willemstad, residence, column
    Totem 8: Hispaniola, in the Lighthouse of Santo Domingo
    Totem 9: Santiago, torture chamber under church
    Totem 10: Inca Temple, right side near a bush

Those 10 totems have to be placed on 10 platforms which can be found inside the 2 Aztec pyramids with the 5 doors. Every single door leads to a room with 3 Aztec warriors and a platform where you can put the totem on.
    When all totems are placed correctly, you can enter the Temple of Great Life Force. There you have to fight Aztec warriors untill you reach the end. There you will find the Jade skull. Take it and Mictlantecuhtli, the god of the dead, appears and challenges you to a duel. Kick his ass! If you defeat him, he allows you to possess the Jade skull and tells you some info about Montezuma.
    Then leave. Montezuma will await you on the dam and wants the skull. Kill him. Take his Maquahuitl weapon and leave.

User Info: GrobariJug

GrobariJug - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. But u can buy totems too if u are enough persistent ofc

User Info: GrobariJug

GrobariJug - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Totem 1: Bermuda, Broken washbasin - swim around the ship<---havent found that 1 yet

Totem 2: San Juan del Norte beach<---havent found that 1 yet

Totem 3: Marigot cave<---havent fount that one yet

Totem 4: Port of Spain, random merchant<-----5 of them are radom merchants in either 1 town or different towns.

Totem 5: Fort-de-France, Dungeon, at the end<----havent found that yet

Totem 6: Tortuga, random merchant<----NO by the church, near the steps by the building to the left.

Totem 7: Willemstad, residence, column<----havent found it yet.

Totem 8: Hispaniola, in the Lighthouse of Santo Domingo<----YES in the upper area window.

Totem 9: Santiago, torture chamber under church<-----NO there is NO torture chamber in Santiago!! ive been all over the town there, is no dungeon or anything like it.

Totem 10: Inca Temple, right side near a bush<----havent found that yet.

i have a AOP 2 CoAS message board im currently working on and trying to keep updated with walk thru's, mods, cheats, help full hints, and anything else since there are hardly ANY USEFUL websites/pages that offer this, i love playing it, but it needs to be fixxed in some areas.

User Info: CSAFD

CSAFD - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Totem 1: Bermuda, Broken washbasin - swim around the ship<----YES its there somewhere on the beach

Totem 2: San Juan del Norte beach<---NO ITS NOT THERE!

Totem 3: Marigot cave<---YES its there maybe in a cave, street merchant or jungle.

Totem 5: Fort-de-France, Dungeon, at the end<----YES its There

updated 3/23/2012.

User Info: CSAFD

CSAFD - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Totem #9 go under staircase leading back to town from church. Enter Inquisition area, find room with multible beds, it's under one of the middle ones. You won't actually see it.

Totem #7 Go in door, go up stairs, veer to your right, it's the corner column. I didn't see that one either.

Totem #2 YES! IT IS THERE!

Totem #5 I found it near the church.

Totem #10 This is the one I'm having trouble with,,,hahaha!

User Info: starlynx57

starlynx57 - 3 years ago 0 0