Gaming graphic quality compared to?

1. Im thinking of buying battlefield bad company 2 but i need to know what are the graphics compared with? For instance my computer runs BF2 really well but FarCry is very slow. So for the people that have played it, what would you compare it to? thanks

User Info: apricots516

apricots516 - 7 years ago

1. If you system is lagging on Farcry I would certainly think it's going to really lag on this dude... Is your video card even physics enabled? If it's not an 8xxx series nvidia card or higher your going to be in trouble....

User Info: StroninSF

StroninSF - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You should probably upgrade your card. You might be able to play if you put all the settings on minimum, but that's only a possibility

User Info: psylentnight

psylentnight - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Here is the minimum system requirements for the game

Pentium Dual-core 2.0GHZ
    2GB of RAM
    256 MB of Video memory on Video card (I don't know wich brand works. I have a ATI HD 3650 and I run it on Medium)
    6 GB of hard drive (It says 15 GB but its actually 6)

Recommended is

Quad Core or better
    3-4 GB of RAM
    512 MB of Video Memory card (I don't know the brands)
    Non-Integrated Sound card (Because their Sound Dynamic system is REALLY awesome in their Game engine!)

User Info: jel0

jel0 - 6 years ago 0 0