Question from jojo1949

How do i save my game progress?

Please tell me how to save progress...I have had to start over twice.

alice2013xx asked for clarification:

In re: to johndmes, if it's true to its console origins, then would that mean that the original Alice wasn't true? The original allowed you to save via the pause/Esc menu at ANY point in the game, in addition to the way points. Why remove that ability in a sequel? That makes no sense. I'm not an avid gamer, so I don't have the same tenacity when it comes to retrying the same level 20+ times and appreciate being able to save at a point as close as possible to a boss battle before starting it. So if I have to redo an entire chapter/level every time I lose, I will be furious.

Answers

johndmes answered:

You don't - directly anyway. The game, being true to it's console origins, uses a waypoint system. Every time you see a pocket watch symbol in the lower-right corner of the screen, you've hit a way point. They're usually at the beginning of scenes, or sometimes int he middle of long sequences. This is told to you right on the first screen the game shows you when loading, by the way.
1 1