How do i save my game progress?

1. Please tell me how to save progress...I have had to start over twice.

User Info: jojo1949

jojo1949 - 5 years ago
    In re: to johndmes, if it's true to its console origins, then would that mean that the original Alice wasn't true? The original allowed you to save via the pause/Esc menu at ANY point in the game, in addition to the way points. Why remove that ability in a sequel? That makes no sense. I'm not an avid gamer, so I don't have the same tenacity when it comes to retrying the same level 20+ times and appreciate being able to save at a point as close as possible to a boss battle before starting it. So if I have to redo an entire chapter/level every time I lose, I will be furious.

User Info: alice2013xx

alice2013xx - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You don't - directly anyway. The game, being true to it's console origins, uses a waypoint system. Every time you see a pocket watch symbol in the lower-right corner of the screen, you've hit a way point. They're usually at the beginning of scenes, or sometimes int he middle of long sequences. This is told to you right on the first screen the game shows you when loading, by the way.

User Info: johndmes

johndmes - 5 years ago 1 1