Question from Hendri_8A

Defeated wesker?

Is there anyone who can defeat wesker on chapter 6-3? and what is your spec ?

Answers

este914 answered:

Its a team oriented battle at the end. When on the little island in the middle you have to attack his 'heart' when its vulnerable. Might take some practice in the beginning but it's very doable.
0 0

m1naolenmargo answered:

I used only grenade launcher if something in his back came out(can't remember what it was) i just shoot it.
0 0

Macumazahn answered:

At the beginning of this stage, you are separated from your partner. You'll have to jump through a few hoops to get back together. When you get back together, the fight with Wesker begins in earnest. There is an orange spot on his back that, as near as I can tell, is almost always there. Shooting it will anger him; if I recall correctly, he will shortly be surrounded in a whirlwind of Uroboros. The vulnerable point will then move to the front. Small spoiler: There is a bit where Sheva restrains and Chris stabs Wesker, but as I played with a bot partner, I don't know if that happens every time or if my partner set it off.
0 0

desuzzer answered:

Actually you can beat him without playing with the boulder, just this: requirements (rocket launcher, proxmity bombs, and powerfull / upgraded gun {and dont forget 1st aid spray, just in case}). put the prox. bombs on the ramp / connectors to the toppest surface, put it all on the surface to the top (to hold him). then get near him when he activated the lowest / 1st prox. bomb and shoot him. when it opened, go to end of the top surface (that its near with the lower ground, the nearest point near to the fallen bridge). then, boom onto his back with a rocket launcher! it will always work, i use it everytime!!
0 0

ivan_the_great answered:

At the beginning, just ran to the top of the cliff and keep shooting him. Watch out as he can 1 hit kill. Once he target Sheva, shoot him. When both of you are together again, injure him untill his orange heart appear in the back. Get sheva to attack and shoot the heart and it'll move to the front. Make sure your health is high enough if you wanna finish him of by slicing him in the heart or else wesker will kill both of you. Or just arm the rpg.
0 0

Can't hold on to Wesker? Open Ravenous_Moon
Wesker's secret moves ? Answered krauser1989
how can I defeate wesker in chapter 6-3(volcano)? Answered deer76
How to do Wesker special move "run attack" on keyboard ?? Answered miracle18th
Sheva gets in the way? Unanswered WillAl