Where can I find the Samurai suit set in this game?

1. Where?

User Info: kyajhe

kyajhe - 6 years ago
    I'm not sure what you mean by "the samurai suit." I'm not aware of a samurai culture in the game. Perhaps you're thinking of one of the mod versions of the previous game set in a Japanese background?

User Info: Shjade

Shjade - 6 years ago

1. The Strange Short Sword and Strange Armor are still in Rivacheg. Same place as before, in the bushes in front of the church.

As near as I can tell, the chest /w the Strange Great Sword and Helmet have gone the way of the normal Sword and Boots.

To get @ the Great Sword and Helmet, enable Edit Mode in the launcher, head into Tihr, Press Ctrl + E, scroll down the "Scene Props" tab, which is open by default, and place a chest_a. Close the editor, again /w Ctrl + E, and then simply open the chest.

Repeat the process at Jelkala for the normal Sword and Boots.

Voila. If you want the chests gone afterwards, Ctrl + E for the editor, right click the chest, and press delete. Then close the editor.

User Info: SkyeShot

SkyeShot - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Shjade, he is talking about the strange armor that was in the first game. the armor wasn't the best(but one of the cooler ones IMO). but sadly as far as i know it is not in the game(or it might not have been found yet).

User Info: saiked

saiked - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Hm. If you're just looking for something samurai-esque, the high-end Khergit and Sarranid plate armors have some east-Asian influence in their styles, but nothing specific enough that I'd label it a samurai set.

User Info: Shjade

Shjade - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. got some more info. i don't know if it is a bug or not but i got curious and checked rivacheg for the strange armor and shortsword and i found it :D. it might be that they just copied the city from the first one though, if so they might either patch it away or move it to a new location

User Info: saiked

saiked - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I found the Strange Armour and Strange Short Sword in Rivacheg. It's almost the same loaction but the streets are a bit different. The only thing that I culd't find it's the other equip part, containing Strange Sword (2handed) and Strange Helmet. If someone see the other part of equip set tell me plz. I looked for it in Tyr but i coul'd find it.

User Info: nextzone2

nextzone2 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. There's actually a samurai look-alike armor in the game. And it's not the Strange armor.

User Info: Scisor50

Scisor50 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. i agree with saiked
    the first strange equipment is in rivacheg like in the old M&B but the rest i searched in all towns... and there's no more secret chests. It must be a bug...or they just forgot to remove those chests totally...so i play only with the strange armor and 1st strange sword (japanese small katana named "wakisashi")...boring :S (i was trying to start this game with the full strange equipement in order to become the "king samurai" of khergits ahaha)...if there is a way to get the full equipment i am all ears...Anyway Have Fun

User Info: tasetaseta

tasetaseta - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. In the original, they were found in the streets of Rivacheg, Tihr and Jelkala.

However, Tihr has been wood-ified, and the one in Jelkala was removed a while a go apparently.

User Info: Da_V_Man

Da_V_Man - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. Yeah i think i'm completely sure they removed everything but those two away. And a small correction. It's a small sword named Wakizashi.

User Info: Scisor50

Scisor50 - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. How do you get the editor to work properly? i did the Ctrl E and brought up the editor but i cant see the control box? when i alt tab out of the window it appears for a second but then it disappears when the window finishes loading? grr

User Info: kriszhao

kriszhao - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. Try using Alt-Enter to switch to windowed mode.

User Info: Durstalph

Durstalph - 6 years ago 0 0