Question from vitamalz5

Need to improve relations with king?

Hi everybody i need your guys help. I have been playing the game all easter break so far. Since ive been playing iv been playing iv been gaining renown to become a vassal or something like that. The problem is that im on the kings bad side i got like -8 but he still talks to me. when i say im ready to serve he said he only gives to who he trusts i got the renown but he still says no. He asked hard quests capture enemy lord, find some unit for him. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me i need help

SkyeShot answered:

Improving relations with a king is no different then improving relations with a lord.

You get three choices:

Fight battles with him.
Come to his rescue if you find him in a battle.
Do quests for him.

If he offers you a hard quest....well, tough. Try canceling it and asking for another. Or refusing it when he offers it.
2 0

Answers

solais answered:

Another way would be to improve relationships with a lady. (you do that by winning tournaments and then joining the feast. If a lady is there, tell her you want to dedicate the win to her). You can then ask her to improve relationship with the lords. (though this costs like, 1000 denars a +1 relationship.
Also, you can try joining feasts in their main city (reason is because the king only does his feasts there). Not sure but this might give you a +2 with the king.
1 0

pavlicdyshko answered:

i agree with the lady thing solais said and try doing quests if they hard to bad so sad but if you realy wana join his army youll do them but also i would stalk him on the map when he gets in a battle get in and HELP HIM then him be happy you did and just to tell you if you joining a faction join the SARRIND SULTANE or some like that the yellow guys on the map trust me they kick .......................big time but having your own kingdom is the BEST
0 0

rys_cathym answered:

If you want to get him to like you through cheating, make sure the "Cheats Enabled" option is checked, then in game press Ctrl + ~, and type "cheatmenu". Talk to the king and choose the cheat option and the "Like me" option.

To remove the cheatmenu, press Ctrl + ~ on the world map screen again and instead type "nocheatmenu".
1 0