how can I restore my health?

1. Please help!!!

User Info: simeon9999

simeon9999 - 5 years ago

1. As far as I am aware, if you want to heal during combat, it's not possible without cheats enabled.

Assuming you're not using cheats: Time heals all wounds, minus the fatal ones; the world of M&B is no different. With the Wound Treatment skill, you and your troops will heal while resting in a town/castle/village/camp, or even while on the move. For the fastest results while healing, regardless of your Wound Treatment level, pass time in a town with a tavern.

Other factors include the First Aid skill (instantly healing a percentage of the health lost during a given battle, thus cutting down your healing time by a fair bit) and whether or not your team doctor was wounded as well. If he/she was wounded, the next highest Wound Treatment level will be applied until the doctor recovers from wounded status. (Note: If you have the highest level, it applies regardless.) The level of Surgery also factors in, but only because more of your troops will be wounded instead of being killed outright.

User Info: Spazticus

Spazticus - 5 years ago 1 0