Question from opunch

what happened to R.U.S.E. for pc's ?

Went up to best buy today to purchase the game and they didnt have it....didnt know if they'ed get it or not........or when.

bigdog91paper2 answered:

I'm not sure that it's going to be a retail release. I don't buy hard copies of PC games any more, solely because steam is quite awesome in my opinion. I got the game a few days ago, preloaded it and played it instantly when it came out, already got 5 or 6 hours on it. In my opinion it's a really awesome game, and a big breath into the WW2 genre that had gotten pretty stale. It's probably second on my list of RTS's, with Company of Heroes coming first (btw everyone that can run it, should get Company of Heroes Online, since it's free) and in front of Men of War. The one thing I wish they did have though, were different AI strategies, sort of like Supreme Commander had, but maybe they'll release an SDK soo people can make their own AI's or maps, then it would really be awesome. I'm curious to see the options they provide the community with to keep the game going.
0 0