Question from Fire_Focx

What is the best way to get Zen Garden plants?

I only got 1 pumpkin. and a lot of marigold. i want every of plant. can anybody give me clue? thaks for your help.

Fire_Focx provided additional details:

actually, i have found more before read your answer. But, i appreciate it. thanks for your help.

bradster7893 answered:

If you haven't yet, simply play through the story once. After you've played through it all, you should unluck the "Survival" mode in the main menu, where you can get plants easily for. Also note that the map you play affects which plants you may get (mushrooms in the night levels, aquatic in the pool). Once you've beaten all of the other survival modes, playing through Survival: Endless can get you many types of plants very quickly at higher levels.

You can also buy Marigold sprouts from Crazy Dave at some point during the game, just scroll through his inventory with the taillights to find them. Also the Zen Garden is not big enough for every type of plant, if you count the various colors of marigolds and that each plant can face left or right.
0 0

Answers

camcam2 answered:

I Dont Think So
I Think You Gotta Kill Many Zombies
0 0

Odinsgaard answered:

Play more survival games. Endless if you have it.
0 0