Question from godzilla757

How do you beat the level 3-4?

I need help beating level 3-4 and what do i use there are 3 huge zombie attacks and how do you beat the level and what do you use i use a lot of things but they never work does any one ever look at the answers or i am i crazy well it whould be nice if some helped me well thanks for takeing time for me but i reely need help on this and what do you win affter this well thank you Godzilla757?

Answers

explosion213 answered:

Puff shroom Scaredy shroom Fume shroom and Sun shroom.the other ones you choose
0 0

explosion213 answered:

Wait that the pool level thought it was the night level!!! anyways,just choosewhat i tell you to choose but first,adventure mode 1 or 2?
0 0

explosion213 answered:

oh,adventure mode 1 right? im at adventure mode 2 and at that same lvl got 4 flags(WTF)so,just................................................what plants you have?
0 0

zerojetters answered:

/Ss/Sc/SS/F/F/p/_/_/_/ And the same on another row

Ss=Sun-shroom
Sc=Scaredy-shroom
F=Fume-shroom
p=Puff-shroom

Eat a grave if you have sun more than you need
0 0

grhuvbuh answered:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I do believe this is daytime at the pool and no coffee beans yet, so mushrooms are out of it. I went with 2 columns of sunflowers, 3 columns of pea shooters/Repeaters, and wall-nuts in places that needed it. I also had squash, Jalapeno, and I think the tangle weed if you have it. Just stick it out, and if it gets tight, and a whole row of plants are gone, wait for the lawnmower to get rid of them.
0 0

SkullBasherX answered:

Dont Know but heres a tip ALWAYS USE INSTANT KILL PLANTS!!!!
0 0

How do I get past level 2-3? Answered pacman199980
How do I get past level 2-4? Answered pacman199980
How do I get past level 5-9? Answered Love_Struct8
What is the highest level for aventure? Open robinloveme
How to get back to a higher level? Open owenmert