How do you beat the level 3-4?

1. I need help beating level 3-4 and what do i use there are 3 huge zombie attacks and how do you beat the level and what do you use i use a lot of things but they never work does any one ever look at the answers or i am i crazy well it whould be nice if some helped me well thanks for takeing time for me but i reely need help on this and what do you win affter this well thank you Godzilla757?

User Info: godzilla757

godzilla757 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Puff shroom Scaredy shroom Fume shroom and Sun shroom.the other ones you choose

User Info: explosion213

explosion213 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Wait that the pool level thought it was the night level!!! anyways,just choosewhat i tell you to choose but first,adventure mode 1 or 2?

User Info: explosion213

explosion213 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. oh,adventure mode 1 right? im at adventure mode 2 and at that same lvl got 4 flags(WTF)so,just................................................what plants you have?

User Info: explosion213

explosion213 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. /Ss/Sc/SS/F/F/p/_/_/_/ And the same on another row

Ss=Sun-shroom
    Sc=Scaredy-shroom
    F=Fume-shroom
    p=Puff-shroom

Eat a grave if you have sun more than you need

User Info: zerojetters

zerojetters - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I do believe this is daytime at the pool and no coffee beans yet, so mushrooms are out of it. I went with 2 columns of sunflowers, 3 columns of pea shooters/Repeaters, and wall-nuts in places that needed it. I also had squash, Jalapeno, and I think the tangle weed if you have it. Just stick it out, and if it gets tight, and a whole row of plants are gone, wait for the lawnmower to get rid of them.

User Info: grhuvbuh

grhuvbuh - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Dont Know but heres a tip ALWAYS USE INSTANT KILL PLANTS!!!!

User Info: SkullBasherX

SkullBasherX - 4 years ago 0 0