Question from RokerMom

Plants vs Zombies on Nintendo ds level 3-5?

My 7 year old son just got this game a few days ago. We're up to level 3-5. He says it's a mini game? I'm not a gamer, so idk. Something about it being hotter than a baked armadillo is what Crazy Dave says. There are lily pads, peashooters and wall nuts. There's not an option to choose anything else. But you're supposed to shout in the microphone to revive the plants.
How do we beat this level? Moving around the plants as the zombies approach, is not easy. Is there a trick? We've been trying for days :( Also, checking You Tube doesn't help, we can't find any vidoes of this level. Other 3-5 level videos on there are not the same. There is no conveyor belt and not an option to pick seeds like the other levels ... it goes right to the game.
Help please!

Answers

soulshoter123 answered:

As much as I want to help you and your son, I've never played the DS version of this game. I don't think you will have much chance trying to get help here. You should head to the DS section of this game(and probably look at some of the FAQs or Walkthroughs) and not this PC section. But maybe some random gamer would wander across this question and be able to help you, though I'll say it'll be rare.

Good luck getting help though... :)
1 0

nstul02 answered:

This puzzled me for hours and I just continued to let zombies in my home. On the DS version you have to shout into the actual microphone on your DS when shout lights up on the top of your screen. Once you do that the shooters turn orange and can shoot several peas at once.
0 0

soulshoter123 answered:

Perhaps the guy on top is right, you are quite lucky that someone can answer your question here. But really, I think that the instructions in the game are quite clear, don't know why you got stuck in this level... Anyways, good luck. :)
0 0

SkullBasherX answered:

I think you should put this in DS anwser section. But just plant until you get up to the third row on the right then save that room for extra plants
0 1

hadesfarm answered:

You have 4 peashooters, 4 lily pads, and 2 wall-nuts. If zombies come in all lanes take out the grass lanes and put wall-nuts in the water. If there is a football zombie put the red peashooter in that lane. Do speak and/or yell into the mic.

Hope it works:)
1 0