Question from Xiloscent

Whats the best way to do Zombie nimble Zombie quick?

The only minigame i need done is zombie nimble zombie quick, and no faq has really covered it, all .4 of them.

Jon012210 answered:

Just play it like anything else. The sunflowers make sun faster, the zombies come faster, the peashooters shoot faster, everything except the money is fast. All you need extra is a quick hand.
2 0

Answers

Sashanan answered:

Got it first try with an overuse of mines and squash to provide quick stopgaps, tall walnuts for more lasting defense, and whatever defensive plant I could muster behind it (I think I went with the melon catapults). It was a very close call.

I'd say only the mines and squash are essential because you're not going to be able to get long term defenses up quickly enough.
0 1

Blue_Aim answered:

I just used 2 rows of sunflowers peashooters repeaters Etc and tourchwood. Its only like doing a normall level sept everything is 2x faster.
1 0

kirbysdl answered:

Like Blue_Aim said, but I use Gloom-shrooms for every level whenever possible. When I first tried this, I was using a trackpad. You really want a mouse for levels like this and whack-a-zombie. =)

Note that everything speeds up, not just the Zombies. As long as your clicking is fast enough, you most certainly can set up long term defenses.
2 0

FullMetalNaruto answered:

I went though this using a different way. Went the main route with your sunflower, wallnut, squash, lilly pad, tangle vine and mines. Added the twin sun, Cat-tail, cherry bombs and jalapenos. The first one you want to plant is the wallnut because the zombies seem to start popping up the more you kill. This will give you a little more time to plant your sunflowers in the top 2x2 and bottom 2x2 rows. The next zombie you see pop up, plant a mine far left and it should give you enough time to start on the cat tails. Be sure to pop in a twin from time to time. I only had to do about half before i started losing track of sun and had around 3000 in my stash. I ended the game with about 10 cattail and used the tangle vine on any dolphin that popped up. the cat-tail kills things pretty fast once you get enough of them up there. Hope this strategy helps as another alternative.
0 1