Question from pacman199980

How do I get past level 2-4?

I am really stuck please help

PokemonAddict23 answered:

@ Zornor: The shop isn't open until 3-4, just so you know.

Anyway, utilize the free-but-essential Puff-shrooms at the start of the stage, and plant Sun-shrooms alongside it. Don't forget that although it's a Night stage, you can still use day plants. Use Snow Peas to slow oncoming zombies, Fume-shrooms for their piercing effects, and Grave Busters to take out the graves. Also bring Wall-Nuts, and any instant plants you currently have.
1 0

Answers

Zornor answered:

The FAQ by curby says that there's Screen-Door Zombies and Pole-Vault Zombies. To counter Screen-Door zombies, you should use Fume Shrooms. To counter Pole-Vault Zombies you should use Snow Peas and Wall-Nuts.

Use two rows of Sun-Shroom, and put down a column of puffshrooms as soon as you can.

Make sure you use Grave Buster alot before the final flag so you don't get overwhelmed.

Buying a Garden Rake from Crazy Dave, if you can afford it, can help you set up.
0 0

How do I get past level 2-3? Answered pacman199980
How do I get past level 5-9? Answered Love_Struct8
How do I get past bobsled bonanza? Answered shieldxz
How do I get past roof (hard)? Open megadiomg
How do I get past 5-5? (Hard mode) Answered supernova457