Question from OMG_FUN_U

Where can I find the Sniper/Armour....?

Where is the Sniper that looks like a 50cal from COD? I've seen it at the back of the Gun Runners store, but its not buyable. Any other places? And where is the armour (gas mask/ trench coat) on the cover of it?

OMG_FUN_U provided additional details:

Is there a certain place that the armour can be found???

HitmanDante answered:

There is no specific place to find the Ranger Vet armor. You have to be a high enough level, of which I don't know the specific level. I'd say between 15-20. It's possible to find a random Ranger Vet at a Ranger Station, but the most definite point in the game to find it is when you go to Hoover Dam for the first time for the Main Quest. There's always Ranger Vets there when the ***minor spoiler*** president arrives to give his speech ***end spoiler***
0 0

Answers

Attacknun answered:

The anti-material rifle will only be sold at high levels. Probably level 20 or higher.
NCR Ranger Combat armor is found on elite NCR Rangers. Again probably high levels like at 20 or higher.
I could be wrong on the rifle though.
0 0

MattDMan1984 answered:

The anti-materiel rifle will be available form the gun runners before level 20; I've had mine for several hours and I'm only level 18. I'd guess it was first available at 14 or 16.
0 0