where can I find wins hideout wher I can find vance's 9mm submachine gun ?

1. After completing "My Kind Of Town", if u head to the Vance And Vikki Casino and talk to primm slim he'll tell u that there is a weapon named Vance's 9mm submachine gun;However, after checking the place where the gun should be, you won't find it and then u should talk to primm slim and if u have science skills over 50 you could repair it and he'll give u a note that saids taht the theifs who stole the gun are somewhere in the westside.And all i know that it's in a place called Wins' Hideout Which is unmarked on the map so pleaaaaaaaase where is this place.

User Info: kess2ommac

kess2ommac - 5 years ago

1. The hideout is a shack located roughly halfway between Miguel's Pawn Shop and H&H Tools Factory. The lock (100) can be picked, or with a high enough Speech skill (55) you can convince the Wins to give you the combination.

An picture can be found here that has the exact location on the New Vegas map. I would post the exact picture but the URL is too long.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Wins_Hideout

User Info: Stormraven40

Stormraven40 (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0