In the free version on virtual families do you ever get the duct tape and floor repair?

1. I have the free version of the virtual families app. Do I have to buy the full version to be able to buy duct tape from the store to fix the hose and the floor kit to fix the floors? I don't know if over time they become available or if that's how they get u to buy the full version.. Does anyone know?

User Info: Dopeyabc3

Dopeyabc3 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Okay so you are at the adopt page, you adopt some one and the next screen you see the house. go straight to the store and there will be the bird bath pump and the waterpruf tape (duck tape) i have never seen them show up later. and no you can have the free version. (hope that was understandable)

User Info: Natora

Natora - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Don't know why I'm answering a zombie thread, But here goes.
    The items in the Varied Items section of the store are randomly generated every 12 real-time hours. As a result, you pretty much need to buy the full version in order to get every item available there. I have gotten the fountain pump, and tape at the beginning before, but then had to wait 2 real-time days before the floor repair or wall compound show up. I've played as several different players as well and each time got a different combination of Varied Items at the beginning. In every game I've played, It takes an average of 6 real-time days before every item in the store is available.

User Info: paperdain

paperdain - 2 years ago 0 0
  3. The waterproof tape in the varied items section of the store is used to fix the leak in one of the hoses outside of the house. You simply buy the tape, then place the tape on the hose. After this place your adult male character onto the hose, and he should fix the leaky hose.

User Info: imanerd17

imanerd17 - 4 months ago 0 0
  4. Apologies, I misread your question. Yes, like other Varied Items, I believe you can get the waterproof duct tape in the free version of Virtual Families 1. I am not one hundred percent positive of this, so if I were in your place, I would "experiment" - see if you can buy other items in that section. If so, it should be possible to get the duct tape.

User Info: imanerd17

imanerd17 - 4 months ago 0 0