Is there any difference between Having a Dog Or a cat?

1. I chose the cat to start with, and now I have a dogfish will there be any costs or benefits to the transformation?

User Info: SagaciousNJ

SagaciousNJ - 7 years ago

1. According to the manual for the game:
    "There are no strategic advantages to having one animal or the other. Granted, some gamers prefer listening to certain sound effects (barking or yowling) throughout their adventureand the invisible imaginary pet is ideal for anyone who wants to explore alone but still needs help carrying and selling excess loot during extended dungeon adventures."

Good luck!

User Info: Mary_Contrary

Mary_Contrary - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. No. From the manual's section on Pets: "There are no strategic advantages to having one animal over the other. "

User Info: somniferus666

somniferus666 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. No difference at all. But if say you feed your pet a Giant Tunnel Shark it will permanently turn into a Burrower. This does make a difference as your pet will not only change into one aesthetically but also has the ablities and attacks of one. I.E. Ice elemtal shoots ice shards ect The Cat/Dog fish are meant to be used to change your pet back to original state if you get sick of another form.

User Info: Alyxandor

Alyxandor - 7 years ago 0 0