Sprint Jump?

1. I cannot find a solution to Sprint / Jump across the fallen Catwalk in WMD 2. Three days I have been trying, I get lucky 1 in every 100 tries and then get sent back for failing to keepup with my teammates, and have to start all over. When do I sprint/jump? I keep falling, why is it so precise?

User Info: RahBit

RahBit - 6 years ago
    same case with me
    Hudson just won't jump

User Info: SSBBLoverZ

SSBBLoverZ - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You tap the sprint button and hold up, then you push jump. You can move back slightly so that you have some momentum. I'm not sure why you're having problems with this as it is a very simple task.

User Info: gamerhell0987

gamerhell0987 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. No specific button to do jump right?
    We only need to sprint across

User Info: SSBBLoverZ

SSBBLoverZ - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Don't bring a heavy weapon
    you must be using something like a handgun to do that
    my friend just told me and it works!

User Info: SSBBLoverZ

SSBBLoverZ - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Just hold the sprint button but jump with enough momentum.The timing is important.After the jump just follow your teammates and do not fall from the hill.

User Info: MUR1217

MUR1217 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. I can sprint, jump, and make to the other side but sprint fails to keep sprinting! Have to keep hitting the shift button. It only works for a second and stops. Ultimately I never can keep up with the team :-(

User Info: mfosgate

mfosgate - 5 years ago 0 0