After driver update, resolution no longer widescreen?

1. I have a ASUS 8800 GT 512 MB, after updating to the latest drivers, my 1024x768 resolution is no longer widescreen?

I tried changing to 4:3, to widescreen etc in options but its still not widescreen. Now I have to play at like 1200 ish resolution which gives me some fps issues. Can someone help? I really wanna play in 1024x768 resolution without 2 back boxes on the side of my screen.

User Info: ph33r1es5

ph33r1es5 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm a little confused. You say you want to play in wide screen, but list a resolution that is not a wide screen resolution. That is why you are not playing in wide screen. For wide screen you need to play at 1280x720 or 1280x768.

If you were playing in wide screen in 1024x768, the image must have been stretched out.

User Info: TLMGZ

TLMGZ - 6 years ago 0 0