Call of Duty - Black Ops Zombie Mode Offline?

1. Hi guys, this is my first post here - hopefully I'll get some feedback.

OK, well I finished the game today - awesome game! First COD I've played since COD2 (LOL), and I unlocked the offline presidential mode. After playing for a bit I exit. When I want to play later, I can't seem to figure out how to get back in to it, so I re-play the last mission just to get to the mode - it works but it's a bit of a pain just to access the mode. When going to the

User Info: Grim_Fandango88

Grim_Fandango88 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. From the main menu, select "zombies". The level you unlocked is called "five".

User Info: kou_urake

kou_urake - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. That doesn't work when Steam is in offline mode. When you click "Zombies" it immediately says that it can't connect to the Black Ops server. Sometimes you can catch a flash of the Online and Solo options, but you'll never be fast enough to actually pick solo.

User Info: SacredTbag

SacredTbag - 5 years ago 0 0