Question from big_mr_a

Skill assessment problem ?

Hi
I have crysis 2 and i play it multiplayer im level 12 now but my skill assessment doesn't account and i can't buy attachment or upgrade my nanosuite please help ?

easytarget4435 answered:

The reasons it wont be tracking your progress i think is because your using your unlocks in the normal customize equipment screen.
Unlocking items and perks in this screen will not save them, so the next time you log in although youll be able to use whatever weapon/perk you unlocked if you check your load out it should show them as not being unlocked. (Because you cant progress with things you havnt unlocked)

The only work around for this ive been using is to use your unlocks in the lobby of a server then when you leave the lobby youll get the Updating Profile window and then the next time you quit your game and restart your equipment should still be unlocked and will now track the progression of it.

Easiest way to do it is to just join an empty server to sort out your load out then leave it once youve finished.

Hope this helps.
0 0

Still Assessment problem ? Open big_mr_a
Nanosuit skill problem? Open superrizky
Why does the game keep telling me Crysis2 has stopped working? Unanswered Feeno56
Nano Catalyst supposed to disappear? Unanswered Mayhemm
Black screen fix? Unanswered guusert