Question from anschluss

Dark Carnival - Mustachio Achievements?

I played through Dark Carnival and saw 3 separate mini-games that you have to play in order to obtain some achievements. I was able to get 'STACHE WACKER' (the whack-a-mole arcade mini-game) because it was easy enough to figure out.

There were two others, the earliest one being some sort of shooting gallery. Which achievement is this linked to and what do I have to do to get it? I keep losing points as I played the shooting gallery one.

The last one is the GONG SHOW achievement, where I believe you have to hit the bell with that thing that goes up. I tried hitting the swing that makes that happen (with a melee and with the gun) like you see in the old cartoons but nothing happens.

samus011 answered:

The shooting gallary one is completed by shooting at everything that comes across aside for the peanut guy once you gain 750 points you can grab the garden gnome that you must carry though the entire level and get into the helicopter with.

The gong show one is done by taking an adrenalin shot and then hitting it with a melee weapon.
0 0