The ordinal 5360 could not be located in the dynamic link library xlive.dll??

1. I've installed the first disk of the fallout 3 goty. Played it and beat it, but when i install the expansion it gives me that message.

User Info: greyskulk

greyskulk - 6 years ago

1. You just have to download Windows Live 2.0. It works like a charm for me (up until now)

User Info: Starforsaken44

Starforsaken44 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I encountered the same problem. After installing the second disc I couldn't start the game. I'm not really into advanced computing and all, but i managed to solve the problem... I simply just deleted the game from my pc ( not the save games, ofcourse) and reinstalled the main disc and ONLY the main disc. After doing that, i started the game up with the all datafiles enabled, and it worked for me! :D After some minutes i got an in-game message informing me that i had picked up a radio signal, and shortly after that my lvl cap had been increased and so on. At this point I still need to get 3 more of these messages, but I've only played like the first 3 of the main quests, so i guess it worked anyways...

User Info: The-Rekve

The-Rekve - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. you just find ordinal 5360 in your C: (it should be there) and put it in your fallout 3 root folder

User Info: Deconstruct0

Deconstruct0 - 5 years ago 0 1