Question from atom_06

Asking me to install the game?

I already have the game installed but battlelog tells me to install it. When I click the link to install it it just brings me to the store page

Answers

GaRyV answered:

Try a different browser, and make sure the game is installed to the default path.
0 0

MagicSquid answered:

Hey. I had this same problem. Apparently it's been around since at least a month ago. Different people have reported different things worked for them, so there might be more than one cause of this problem.

What some people have reported working for them:
Upgrading to IE 9. A lot of guys have said Google Chrome works too. Set either IE9 or Chrome as default browser.
Updating their OS to the latest and greatest update, including the latest service pack.
Updating video drivers to the latest.
Uninstalling and reinstalling Origin. Yes, this will force you to re-download BF3, but this and IE9 are what finally got my BF3 working for me.
0 0

mdj71 answered:

Im using Firefox 7.0.1 and have no problems at all.
But also check if you still have the old gamemanager plugin from the Alpha/Beta installed, my brother did and that created a slew of problems for him.

The plugin is called "ESN Sonar" in the "Add/Remove programs" menu in windows, and the folder is in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins
0 0

pythondude007 answered:

I faced the same issue, to make it work, u need to right click the game from the orgin and reinstall. if the reinstall does not work, then u need to download "hotspot shield" just google it and download and install it. DO NO CONNECT HOTSPOT SHIELD FIRST, make sure you are connected in orgin. Then connect hotspot shield. Then try to reinstall the game from the orgin, it will say its downloading around 11 gigs which will be done fast, then it will download around 400 mb, after that the game will work. I am using google chrome and it also works with IE, so doesnt matter which web browser you use, the issue is with the game itself. reply if this works
0 0