Question from tube7770

Invisible enemies and massive lag - what to do?

I got some trouble during multiplayer. I've got massive lag on all servers and sometimes my enemies turn invisible. I can play other games online fine. According to systemrequirementslab my computer passes all the tests. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

aartiys1979 asked for clarification:

I got some trouble during play battlefield 3. I've got sometimes my enemies turn invisible. According to systemrequirementslab my computer passes all the tests. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Answers

lgmsse answered:

You need high specs to play battlefield 3 the reason you can play other games is because your pc can
0 1

soyokazeryouji answered:

Have you tried turning your firewall and antivirus off? I know that AVG gave me some similar problems in the past... and only with some specific games as well
0 0