Question from Thomg123

How to configure xbox360 controller for Bf3 PC?

I'd like to use my wired xbox360 controller when using jets and helicoptors, but I can't figure out how..

I've plugged the controller in before starting BF3, but I cannot seem to be able to use the controller for anything...

Does anybody know how to configure the controller?

Hibi asked for clarification:

Check my answer it should help you.

jamespareta answered:

I don't think this is possible. Frustrating I know. Sorry mate
0 0

k0r3riv3th3ad answered:

You have to buy this thing called a console, it will cost you about $200
0 3

jim_mac answered:

Google search for x360ce, it basically allows you to map your 360 controller buttons like a joystick. Will allow you to do exactly what you are looking for.
0 0

xfirefire answered:

I have some friends that use the Xbox 360 wired control to play Battlefield 3 but their bindings were automatically set in-game. They just had to go in and adjust some of the bindings. Personally I use a PS3 control with the MotioninJoy driver to emulate an Xbox 360 control.
0 0

jonnyboy234 answered:

I used a xbox controller for battlefield play4free and configured the controls so i could use it i don't know if it works for BF3
0 0

Syco_Clown answered:

If you have a wireless controller, simply plugging the charge cable in will not make it work. You need either a wired xbox controller or a microsoft wireless sensor that detects/syncs the controller to the pc via usb. This needs to be purchased separately.

Basically, if you have a controller with a detachable usb cord, it is not a wired controller and requires the sensor.
0 0

Hibi answered:

Wired Xbox 360 controller

Step 1. Go to internet and search Xbox 360 wired driver.
Step 2. On the microsoft website, download Xbox 360 wired driver.
Step 3. After installing the driver, plug in your controller.
Step 4. Go to the game and have fun, if you want to change the controls, go to the settings
0 0