Question from Thomg123

How to configure xbox360 controller for Bf3 PC?

I'd like to use my wired xbox360 controller when using jets and helicoptors, but I can't figure out how..

I've plugged the controller in before starting BF3, but I cannot seem to be able to use the controller for anything...

Does anybody know how to configure the controller?

Answers

jamespareta answered:

I don't think this is possible. Frustrating I know. Sorry mate
0 0

k0r3riv3th3ad answered:

You have to buy this thing called a console, it will cost you about $200
0 2

jim_mac answered:

Google search for x360ce, it basically allows you to map your 360 controller buttons like a joystick. Will allow you to do exactly what you are looking for.
0 0

xfirefire answered:

I have some friends that use the Xbox 360 wired control to play Battlefield 3 but their bindings were automatically set in-game. They just had to go in and adjust some of the bindings. Personally I use a PS3 control with the MotioninJoy driver to emulate an Xbox 360 control.
0 0

jonnyboy234 answered:

I used a xbox controller for battlefield play4free and configured the controls so i could use it i don't know if it works for BF3
0 0

Snakelet answered:

If you have a wireless controller, simply plugging the charge cable in will not make it work. You need either a wired xbox controller or a microsoft wireless sensor that detects/syncs the controller to the pc via usb. This needs to be purchased separately.

Basically, if you have a controller with a detachable usb cord, it is not a wired controller and requires the sensor.
0 0