Question from randomdude963

How do I get rid of a mummy's curse?

I got cursed by a mummy and I don't know how to get rid of it.

randomdude963 provided additional details:

Where do i find a soul piece gem then?

suzannehare answered:

I got cursed. It said go to the Sphinx. You click on the map mode and go to Sphinx. Once at the Sphinx click on door and it will give you an option to plead with the Shinx. After you plead awhile it will open the door. Navigate through the Sphinx by going into pools, opening chests, opening doors, etc. Eventually you will get to the top of the Sphinx. The top level you go to this monument click on it and it will give you an option to be cleansed. I don't know exact options but you must navigate through the entire Sphinx in order to get cured fully.
0 0

Answers

Neonivek answered:

You need to go to the Sphinx with a Soul Peice Gem. The rest should play itself.
0 0

Vicel0r answered:

The best option is to explore the Sphinx fully before you get cursed, although when you reach martial arts level 10 it's rare to become cursed as your sim beats them most of the time. When cursed there is an option to 'Plead to the Sphinx' which causes the sky to turn orange and the water blood red, i'm not sure if this is necessary, but afterwards enter the Sphinx and head to the top level, there's a lone statue towards the front that should have the 'Cleanse' option.
0 0

Can the snake's kiss cleanse you off the mummy curse? Open supernova445
How to become a mummy? Answered rob39874
How to defeat a mummy ? Open jasonanonymous
The mummy butler? Open kem62285
How do I get cursed by a mummy? Open 8emma8