Question from jasonanonymous

How to defeat a mummy ?

My sim has already reach the lvl !0 of martial arts and lvl 5 for athletic . I think that, my sim can already defeat a mummy . But it won't work. so what should i do

jasonanonymous provided additional details:

I don't know where to got grand master title and sim fu king .

Answers

ERFrizki answered:

Have you got the grand master title and sim fu king from martial arts skill?
0 1

Wolfang_zero answered:

Go to China and go to martial arts place there you can find an object to train your sims at martial arts or you can buy that object at China market place
0 0

chicanawifey answered:

This may sound stupid but I have played this game lots and the one thing I have found that works no matter what martial art skills you have is that your sim has to have the brave personality trait
0 0

adventure876 answered:

If you have the diciplend trait and brave with a skill in sim fu you very, very likly to defeat a mummy iv done it several times
0 0

jt4703 answered:

I have defeated mummies with zero martial arts. I think the athletic skill is the only one that matters. The bravery skill definitely helps and possibly the adventurous skill. However, you will not win 100% of the time. I once defeated two mummies but got beat up by the third. You should probably also make sure that your happiness and needs are as high as possible, as those most likely affect the outcome as well.
0 0