How to unlock Monk & Favored Soul?

1. I was told that there was a way to unlock these specific classes on a server by server basis without using points from the shop.
    I'd like to know the general areas where the quests are located and a general idea of what level I should be to unlock them.

Andromansis - 7 years ago

1. You unlock Favored Soul in the Favor reward after the 32 point build (1750 total favor).
    Monk can not be unlocked in this way, and absolutely has to be purchaced in the DDO store or through VIP as of now.

heavyarmoire - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You were told wrong. The only way I know of to unlock those is to get the points and buy them.
    zeal_the_savior - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. You can unlock the drow race by gaining 400 total favour, I would assume (though not positive) that you can continue gaining favour and unlock the warforged, monk, and favoured soul the same way.
    dopey_power - 7 years ago 2 1
  3. The Favored Soul is unlocked with total favor, after the drow. Monk has to be bought, unless you have a paid subscription. Then the monk is available right away.
    WhitestNinjedi - 7 years ago 2 1
  4. The only way to get these is using Store Points, but you don't have to buy Points to get them. After completing certain sections of the game, you get "Flavor Awards". Each Flavor Award award is normality 25 Store Points.

As am not logged in right now, so I can not tell you the exact point value for each class but it is in the range of 595-795 per class. This guide is written to unlock the drow using flavor points, but the same points could be used to unlock a class: www.tentonhammer.com/node/63407

Finally one of the best buys in the game is signing up for a VIP account. That unlocks all adventures, the monk and the Warforged. You only need to pay for Drow and Favored Soul, but you get 500 Store points per month for such things.

starhawk55 - 7 years ago 0 2

How does one Center himself on a monk? Answered Zignoff
How do I unlock Drow & Warforged Races? Answered Andromansis
I've logged into my brand new acount, but..? Unresolved tasmanianwolf
Is there another way to download D&D Online? Unresolved Jack9213
Money, True or False? Unresolved Goyoshi12