After you turn of the game, how to you log back on?

1. when I look in the folder I downloaded.I only have setup files

User Info: OcarinaOT

OcarinaOT - 7 years ago

1. Open the turbine download manager and click on play next to Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited. Alternatively, find the dndlauncher application in your installed directory and open that. It may also be that the game did not install corectly. If that's the case, you may need to reinstall the game entirely.

User Info: BulletBill22

BulletBill22 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I just launch it from the Start Menu under All Programs. If you do not have any shortcuts there, I would re-install the game.

User Info: starhawk55

starhawk55 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. What I did was find the DDO Unlimited folder in the Turbine folder which is in the Program Files (x86) thing and drag the entire folder onto the desktop. If you just drag the launch file it doesn't have configurations. But now when I want to play, I click on the folder and go down to the TurbineLauncher. If you do this it should work. (sorry if this is hard to follow)

User Info: cookie518

cookie518 - 6 years ago 0 0