Arm Wrestling Help (Bartholomew)?

1. I've gotten this game today and I'm really struggling with the fourth arm wrestling guy "Bartholomew". Every other time I've arm wrestled I haven't run into too much trouble but I just can't seem to beat this guy. I maintain the cursor in the area I need to right up until the last quarter inch or so and then I lose position for a second and all of a sudden the cursor decides to throw itself, full tilt in favor of the other guy.

Is their a skill I can invest points in or a side quest I can take that will help? Maybe a setting I could change to fix this? Is their another way to control the cursor thats easier then the mouse?

User Info: Capthero

Capthero - 5 years ago
    Damnit, i got it all confused.

Ignore my answer

User Info: csftar

csftar - 4 years ago

1. You Can Beat him, but for that, you need him to beat you first.
    Afterwards, accuse him of cheating, and Stick to it.
    you'll then have to beat him in fight, but he isn't any harder than anyone else.

afterwards he'll stop using Drugs(which is how he was winning), and then he'll be as easy as the people in Flotsam.

hope it helps.

User Info: csftar

csftar - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No skill you can get as far as I know.
    You might try turning off 'difficult QTE' in the in-game menus though. Not sure if it would help, but it might make it a lil bit easier.

User Info: EvulMonkai

EvulMonkai - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The cursor starts going backwards as soon as your cursor loses contact with the bar. Just try to keep a steady hand, it's all about the flow. You'll get it eventually. It took me 2 or 3 tries to beat the last one.

User Info: Keaze_

Keaze_ - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Put the game on easy mode and use the tap direction technique vs.holding direction which will cause you to go over in the red.

User Info: YNOTMOAH

YNOTMOAH - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. As soon as the meter below starts just follow the medallion and keep it centered on the yellow bar, don`t listen to them---increasing mouse sensitivity is your enemy here....balancing the medal in the middle is hard if your mouse is overly sensitive keep it tight and just guide the mouse gently always in the middle....

User Info: Mazinger_Kaiser

Mazinger_Kaiser - 5 years ago 1 0
  5. Damn guys, right next to bart is a shopkeeper who sells anabolic steroid, buy one and drink it just before
    fighting bart and see the magic...

User Info: a1ka1in

a1ka1in - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. I beat all they guys in flotsam and henselts camp on the first try. i just kept moving my mouse left and right steadily and slowly. it pretty much keeps you from flying off to one direction.

User Info: SolidSnqke

SolidSnqke - 4 years ago 0 0