Question from salomao10

Lag after loads in The Witcher 2 ?

Hello to All

I am using an Quad Core Intel with an Nvidia 9800 GTX ... I played Crysis 2, Shogun Total War and Dragon Age 2 with no problems at all.
But in the new game the Witcher 2, i got some Lag problems....Let me try to explain what is the issue :
When i load the saved game it starts with NO LAG at all, even in High settings...But after some minutes the lagging starts and when i die ( it happens alot) i have to re-load the game and the lag starts too, or even when i finish one level after loading the next cutscene or the next level, guess what ? lag again... I just noticed that if i quit the game and load again i have like 10-15 minuts without lag, but if i die or finish that level i will have to quit the game and then come back in.
I tried to put the setting at lowest as possible, but it wont help....its doesnt matter if its in low or high, the lag just keep coming after sometime.
Can some please help me ?
Thx alot for your attention.

Aliceandcat78 answered:

I am suspecting this game to have a memory leak. I am also experiencing the same but not that severe (also using 9800gtx+) after 3 hours of straight gaming. Mine is more of hiccups than lag (I have 4 gig 8500 DDR2 memory).
0 0

Answers

DeGodParticle answered:

Go to your Control Panel->Uninstall a Program and uninstall the NVIDIA 3D drivers and the NVIDIA 3D application.
0 0