Question from xRiotGamerx

Can't get into Phillipa Eilheart's house to finish quests? (Act II)

Okay, so Saski or whatever her name is fell sick, and I got all of the quests to get the antidote.

I start up a few of the quests, for instance I go get the Immortelle flower and I try to talk to Stennis for some blood. My quest then said that I need to talk to Phillipa, so I go to her house and there are guards there, and they wont let me inside.

I then tried to go finish some of the OTHER quests, such as the Hunting Magic quest (which I also finished) and I even went and got the Dun Banner standard and did the Succubus quest. I still can't get into her house, and by what I've seen, I complete most of the rest of the quests by talking to her. What the F do I do?

tomstrife answered:

You went to the wrong house... that is house where Saskia is being kept.

Her house is by the forge area... and if you aren't sure, go to your quest journal and highlight and checkmark one of the quests that has the goal to see her. Then you can open the map and it'll give you a location marker.
2 0

Answers

Lew15em answered:

When you're looking at the guarded door turn right through the underpass then left up a little hill and left again. Her front door is there.
1 0

Ratsneve answered:

Should this prove to be my exact same predicament I can't thank you enough for sharing 9 months ago. Just goes to show what can go wrong--what you can end up with--with a poorly conceived mapping program. Many doors aren't even mapped, all are unmarked, and often the marker doesn't give you much of a clue where to enter from. Thank you again.
0 0