NO inkeeper in chapter 2 for Roach?

1. There is an inn at the army camp, but I cant find the inkeeper anywhere. Whats going on?

User Info: Baltek1991

Baltek1991 - 5 years ago
    What do you need the Inn Keeper for?

User Info: Goku1213

Goku1213 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If you're looking for someone to buy food from, there's a dwarf next to the prostitute tents outside of the army camp that will sell you standard food items. That's the only reason I can think of why innkeepers are useful in the game.

User Info: reifsnid

reifsnid - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Patch 1.3 included an option of storing items with innkeepers again....I installed the patch but couldn't find the innkeeper at the camp on chapter 2 either....there's a guy there at the inn with no dialog option, so I'm guessing he's the innkeeper and the game bugged........

User Info: ialeixo

ialeixo - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Found the storage....it is actually in the brothel camp (If you chose the Roche path) in a trunk...

User Info: ialeixo

ialeixo - 5 years ago 0 0