Question from Staabin

How do I get into the sewers in act III?

I have found the enterance to the serwers but it tells me it is locked.... =( I have killed tons of patrols and such and no key. Can someone plz help a brutha out?

If it says locked, then it's either unlocked by someone else or through a quest - or even not at all. If you're missing a key, it'll tell you, "Key Required". I'm not sure exactly where you are, but the sewer entrances I remember offhand are in the basement of Phillipa's house, and to the left of the Mighty Numa. It's through a door.

There is two enterences to the sewer. One is a blueish door that requires no key, which is near the large man you can arm wrestle. This is the door you should take. The other is a tunnel guarded by two guards. you shouldnt take this one

If you cannot find the key but got the letter after killing Angus, then just go to the sewers.
Find the two idiots guarding a bar door, which isn't too far from the sewer entrance that you take where Raymond used to live (which is where the Dentist lives, now). You don't really need a key for this, though.

Talk to the guard on the right and show him the letter. He'll ask you for a password. The password is "Thorn"--by doing this, no one inside the hideout knows that you are the witcher and you'll receive what you've come for. This way seems less stressful.