Question from Inudrake

Where do I find the drop box for Royal Mail in the River quest?

I cant find the drop box for the subquest something of rivers where u find a captains journal, and this guy gives u stuff to drop off in a drop box for the royal mail but I dont know where to go

Inudrake provided additional details:

After i finish that subquest, it gives me another one to find another boat or letter, where do I go to complete it or where are the other letters/boats/etc?

Answers

salari answered:

If you go to the official's house (where you get your reward for completing the Nekker, Endrega or Troll contracts), ask him about his chest upstairs. You can get the key from him through various conversation options (using Axii to convince him worked for me).
0 0

Kahlmulandr answered:

****Minor Spoiliers***

You have a chance to get another letter from Loredo's home if you obtain the key from the nofficial prior to visiting Loredo for Indecent Proposal. If you side with Roche you also can get the letter while doing the last quest in Act I. As too the boat its located in Act II and your choice on who you side decides when you will be able to reach it. Side with Roche and its at the end of the act heading to Vergen (Can't miss it as the She-Troll stops you at it to chat). Siding with the rebels its near the troll's lair and you'd have to run right by it to do the Baltimore's Nightmare quest.
0 0