Annoying black lines?

1. While I was playing the game, it crashed and when I reloaded the game it had black lines at the top and bottom of the screen. I've tried messing with the display options but nothing seems to work. Help?

User Info: chucknorris124

chucknorris124 - 5 years ago
    Can you provide Specs for your machine, also include GPU driver and Windows versions.

User Info: BengaboyZ

BengaboyZ - 5 years ago
    i7 960 @ 3.2 Ghz
    6 Gb ram
    GTX 560 Ti not sure what exact drivers but i keep it up-to-date

although now i have a new and more pressing problem in-game, and i figured i may as well ask it here instead of starting a new thread. whenever i level up, the game wont let me use the skill points that i earn. its like i never leveled up even though it shows i have points to spend.

User Info: chucknorris124

chucknorris124 - 5 years ago
    also forgot
    Windows 7 Home Edition

User Info: chucknorris124

chucknorris124 - 5 years ago
    Disregard that whole thing about the leveling up. i switched the difficulty from hard to normal and was able to do it no problem.

User Info: chucknorris124

chucknorris124 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Hopefully after 3 months you've found a fix to the issue. If not I'd recommend you patch the game to 2.0 then use auto detect best settings under the options menu and see if the problem remains.

In addition regarding the level up and talent point distribution. On hard mode and higher you have to meditate and choose character screen in order to allocate the points.

User Info: Denson

Denson - 5 years ago 0 0