Question from chucknorris124

Annoying black lines?

While I was playing the game, it crashed and when I reloaded the game it had black lines at the top and bottom of the screen. I've tried messing with the display options but nothing seems to work. Help?

BengaboyZ asked for clarification:

Can you provide Specs for your machine, also include GPU driver and Windows versions.

chucknorris124 provided additional details:

i7 960 @ 3.2 Ghz
6 Gb ram
GTX 560 Ti not sure what exact drivers but i keep it up-to-date

although now i have a new and more pressing problem in-game, and i figured i may as well ask it here instead of starting a new thread. whenever i level up, the game wont let me use the skill points that i earn. its like i never leveled up even though it shows i have points to spend.

also forgot
Windows 7 Home Edition

Disregard that whole thing about the leveling up. i switched the difficulty from hard to normal and was able to do it no problem.

Answers

Denson answered:

Hopefully after 3 months you've found a fix to the issue. If not I'd recommend you patch the game to 2.0 then use auto detect best settings under the options menu and see if the problem remains.

In addition regarding the level up and talent point distribution. On hard mode and higher you have to meditate and choose character screen in order to allocate the points.
0 0