Question from geomark007

Where can I find the (key) in the prolouge, in finding the sceret path entering the well in the tunnle?

When the king tells u the find another way into the castle u have to go down the well and go through the tunnle, then up a ladder at the other side. But after u get to a certant point the doors are locked. Gamestops guide says theres a key in the tunnle on a body. but i cant seem to find it. coa someone tell me where it is so is could move on. thanks!

There is no key for that part at all till the end. you go down the sewers, fight a couple of monsters. once you come up, you will fight a few guys in a tower room, one of them will carry the key to open the door leading to the cemetery. you will have to fight a huge battle in the church court yard after that. loot the key from one of the guards and open the door to a crank lever in the previous room with a lock bar. it is the room between the cemetery and church courtyard.

good luck bro.