Why won't The Witcher 2 finish patching?

1. I've gotten past the actual installation, but the patches never finish installing. I let them install for 14 hours and they were still going! It seems like it keeps on installing the same part over and over again. I tried getting the patches off of the website, but when I try to download them a message pops up saying that the game is either invalid or incomplete.

User Info: dudeedud17

dudeedud17 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Mine was doing the same thing, I had to go to the Witcher 2 website and download the v1.3 patch manually.

User Info: xtctrpn2

xtctrpn2 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. According to the Witcher site FAQ, its a problem with something not closing correctly first. It supposed to be fixed in the 1.3 patch, but you'll need to manually download the patch first.

User Info: tschwand

tschwand - 5 years ago 0 0