Can You use a gamepad for the PC version?

1. I've always had problems with the keyboard directional keys and hoped that this latest installment of the Withcer will all the use of gamepad; and if possible can you use a key remapper program to assign keys on the gamepad for customized control?

User Info: MRCS_77

MRCS_77 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I am useing a gamepad. I would like to say it works great but the controls in this game are a hair's width from broken regardless of you're method.

User Info: Epo420

Epo420 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Controls ain't broken at all
    i use a 360 gamepad for pc and the combat controls are remarkably responsive
    now, when you go to select your different powers, things can get a tad clunky
    but you quickly get used to those minor flaws
    im halfway through the game and havin a blast

User Info: Nefylym

Nefylym - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. At first i tried using a ps3 controller with the motionjoy 3ds tool and it was bad. controlls felt very very awkward especially movement.

then i bought an xbox one controller and it works perfectly with that, prefer it a lot over mouse and keyboard actually

User Info: ArisCarroll

ArisCarroll - 3 months ago 0 0